In the recent times, the demand has grown for digital marketing. With the change and evolution of modern technologies, small and medium businesses are doing everything they can to keep up in the competition. With the changing times, brick-and-mortar businesses are changing their business module to a better digital marketing forums in the light of capturing a growing and equally lucrative online market-place.
Our first hand experience about the Indian markets suggest that the digital landscape of today often either scares off marketing professionals who feel they aren’t high-tech enough to implement a successful online strategy – or tempts them to leap on to the complicated but fancy world of high-tech advertising.
However in reality, it is somewhere in the middle. To conceptualize a good digital marketing plan isn’t difficult, but the key here is to remember that if basic tools are not in place, it won’t work! Before expanding your digital marketing outreach one needs to study the market carefully.
Now, the question rises why digital marketing? Why has it grown so vast in such short duration? Being a digital marketing firm we keep trying to put it in a nutshell and few points that are consistently working on factors that grab one’s attention. We believe that most marketing practices into use from are age-old now renovated to suit the changing consumers’ demands.
Few pointers that we keep in mind before chalking out any plans on expansion are-
1. Digital Marketing has brought all in the game. With digital marketing into the foray, small companies now have the platform to play around sales and marketing processes that were previously available only to large corporations. Even in absence of stores or branches small businesses now can engage effectively with multiple customers, even to customers from distant parts of the country.
2. Digital Marketing has come across as a more cost-effective option. As small businesses have very little resources and even capitalization, digital Marketing provides them with a better and much more cost-effective marketing channel that delivers results.
3. Another reason why digital marketing is gaining popularity is the ability of Internet marketing tools to interact with targeted audiences in real time. The only difference lies in how a business handles such engagements and interactions.
4. Makes it easy to win consumers’ trust.India is a country where businesses survive on hearsay, now since the digital marketing focuses on promotions in social media it makes it easier for the consumers to know what and where are they investing.
5. It sets the stage for foraying into Internet of “things”. Digital Marketing prepares the business towards this interconnected ecosystem of devices (i.e., tablets, smartphones, gadgets and more) that will in sync with every aspect of people’s lives. In techno terms, it provides businesses an access window to reach out to targeted audiences belonging to this online grid.